Twitter

Saturday 26 May 2012

Haul Post: My Most Loved Purchases This Month

1. Laptop Table 

Its amazing that this is on the top of my list, I feel like such a neek. But I like comfort, and sitting at the desk in my room makes me feel like such a neek. Using the laptop in bed makes it heat up, so I got this very convenient and affordable table with a cooling fan, a mouse board, a cup holder from ebay so now, I can blog, comfortably in bed.



2. New Look for my Mac

I have been meaning to remove the clear acrylic case around my baby, but I could not find one I liked to replace it with. I found this satin feel snap on case in black. It looks so sexy and stylish. Mac looks so much better now. (yup I refer to my laptop as a person, its a he and I love him very much)


3. Famous Lipstick in Kiss ME
  
Its a lie, I have had this lipstick for like two months now and I love it so much, I got an extra one. Its long lasting, very moisturising, and allows me to play with lip liners to achieve different shades.
I got it from Superdrug, if you are in the United Kingdom, I am not sure if they have discontinued the brand, but I would like to try the other shades.


4. Sleek Blush By Three Palette in Sugar
Turbinado             Muscovado              Demerara

This product is highly pigmented, I mostly use the matte colours during the day, but add shimmer for a glamours look when I am going out at night.  My favourite is the  Turbinado, it absolutely compliments my skin, however for a soft look i have to wear the 'Demerara' on stop.  

I want to get the lace palette too, I love the colours, would really work for the summer. (what doe you think?)

5. Organice Root Stimulator Olive Oil Aloe Shampoo and Organice Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner 


I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner, It moisturises my hair and does not make it feel try out at all...I still prefer my Kera Care Hydrating shampoo when I want a deep clean, but i uses the replenishing conditioner to restore moisture back in my hair. Regardless this product really gets the thumps up from me.

Let me know if you use any of these products, or any product you think I may like.

xoxo

Diary Of A Shallow Black Girl

4 comments:

  1. Hmn, I use Olive relaxer. I should try out the shampoo and conditioner too

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I need to try the olive oil shampoo. Good job on your new laptop cover.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol wow your laptop table looks so high tech! love it :D I need that! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem