Twitter

Saturday 21 May 2011

Beyoncé - Run The World (Girls)

Before I start talking check out some of the out fit. Most images are from ...source







source
Shoes by Gareth Pugh and the gold dress too



I'm doing, my daily blog stalking and I happened to stomp upon, Parole Da Black SJp, I don't understand half of what its said on there, but image tells story and the occasional English words provide me with clues as to what is going on. Anyway she has a lovely blog.

I saw this video Beyonce "Run the World (Girls) and I had to repost. 
Choicefm.co.uk have been playing this song, and I had heard it numerous times, but I thought nothing of it actually I did not bother to listen to the lyrics, I just head "girls run the world... "yade yada yeda" 
Though it is female empowerment, The beat was making too much  noise in my ears. But since its Beyonce and I love Beyonce, I though great song, wrong beat. 

That was until I saw the video, is it only me, but does a good video make, a song so much more better. I definitely think so. The video is empowering, emphasis on female revolution, and grasping power, leaving the blokes astound with their mouths open.

I mean it could have done without the lady on the cross, *extremely blasphemous* 
The Lion although illustrate a symbol of power, its still religious as the Lion of Judah, a religions connotation. 

Woman we do run the world, but we can do so without blasphemy.
Any how, apart from what I have ranted about, I absolutely adore this video, especially the choreography, it is outstanding. Queen B can definitely move her body. Its made me love the song, like never before.





WHO RUN THE WORLD???

GIRLS!!!!



Diary Of A Shallow Black Girl 
x

18 comments:

  1. yh, that video is something else. i loved the choreography and those gold shoes are just mad ass and so creative. but i dint entirely like the whole video sha. hot hot pics btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back :D, I have a love/hate relationship with Beyonce and after the anticipation im not really that impressed with the video its nothing new> Persnally th gold ensemble was the highlight for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is adorable! song is perfect and this video is fantastic! she hasn't ugly video :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfits are - wow - fantastic. I agree with you that the song didn't need to profanity. It is a great video though and the fashion is, as I said, amazing!
    Lydia

    www.styleindependent.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures, and love her! she makes me remember to lady gaga in some pictures! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoesss! Unreal <3
    Can she get any prettier? :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaah the dress and the shoes are so fatastic!
    amazing!
    love it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm obsessed with this song. love beyonce

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for the comment! Love Beyonce, so curvy!

    Following you from Portugal* Kisses*


    http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. girls run !!!!! beauty picture

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG - these outfits are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally fell in love - each piece is unique and has the complete wow factor! love it

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta love B! She is defintly a fashion icon in everything she does!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GIRLSSSSS <3
    GREAT POST AND PICTURES!

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beyoncééééééééé


    http://plumpydolly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem