Twitter

Friday 15 April 2011

'I am invincible, Like An Abandoned School I have no Principle'

So, I am always talking about what I would love to have in my wardrobe, but I have never shown you my wardrobe.  So I thought I would do a post on my room and the contents of my room.

This is the wardrobe that carries, My t-shirts and vest top, as you can see I have lots of t-shirts, not all of them fit in there so the most casual ones are packed in a suitcase under neath my bed. Also since its no longer cold, I have retrieved my jumpers and placed them in the same suitcase underneath my bed.

This wardrobe, opposite the t-shirt one carries, my dresses, coats/blazers and other formal wear, mostly church clothes. On top of that i have my shorts and skirts. I keep my jeans in another suitcase under my bed, I have notice they keep breaking my wardrobes, so I try not stuff it.

Over here is my my six shelve unit. Its very cute, its got quotes all around it and inside it.
I keep my books at the top, I read a lot of books, but I only buy ones that I think I will enjoy, when I'm done with a book, I usually put them in my book box, also underneath my bed. The second shelve is some DVD's I love, I have seen these film about 5x each. I also have some CD's and nail polishes, I don't know if you can see them. The third shelve got my perfumes and jewellery, the next shelve got some makeup bags, body spray deodorants, and some body scrubs from The Body Shop. The next  two shelves got my bargains, I used palmers a lot and palmolive bath milk, so when they are on sale, I buy the shop out.

In the corner to your right, Is my coat rail, I forgot to take a picture (just remembered)





These are all my shoes, no where close to Ms Kardashian below, but I am working on it. As you can see some are still in the boxes, some have not even been worn, I don't see how that is possible, but I have my favourites so I wear them out.


My bags, I could not be bothered to get them down and show you them individually but, yeah... I own a lot of handbags, some are in my mums closet because we share some....

Finally my bed and my mac book.. btw, let me introduce you to Moriah, Virgil, and Omarion... yes I said Omarion... lol My three buddies..
I guess I could have made my room neater but heck...
Usually there is a black and white or grey theme going on in my room, but since its a exams month, I am not really bothered.

My wardrobe is diverse, I dress according to my mood, you might see me in 5inch stiletto and tight mini dress and the next day you will see me in jeans and a t-shirt or even shorts with boots and oversize jumper. I don't believe in dress codes, I believe in a style instinct, just do you, as long as you love it and no you look good. After all fashion is about making a statement. So make YOUR statement.


Diary of A Shallow Black Girl
x

How do you keep your room and store your clothes?

21 comments:

  1. lol... i thought i was d only one with that many shoes
    Omarion??? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looool.. yeah @Chizy K, sadly i named it when i had the biggest cruh on Omarion, about 6years ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have soo many shoes :) Lovley blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh you have so many shoes!..i want to raid your closet and take one or two bags and a pair of boots lol. I left all my teddies in nigeria :/ ..i really should go teddy shopping hey.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love taking a look at other (stylish) people's wardrobes, yours is full of little treasures!

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @KitKat lool you really need to get some teddys they are so comfy

    @Froso thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet!!! I'd like to rummage through..

    C.A
    www.AgeOfAnAquarius.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lot of room for your shoes and clothes. I don't have much room.
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so lucky to have such great storage place! I have the tiniest closet so I shove things in there, then I use my tv stand for my purses and my sweaters and accessories go in storage cases under my bed... not very convenient!

    x
    have a great weekend!

    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice blog:) I invite you to my blog;*
    FOLLOW?

    ReplyDelete
  11. heey bayy, follow your blog
    amazing! love this
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your shelf with the speech bubbles and quotes design <3
    and so many shoes! <3
    You definitely have more than me :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post! thanks for your comment!
    xxo
    thatgirlkip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for following me back :) love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yekpa! See shoes! :)

    @Palm olive bath: I was about to say-- r there mirrors reflecting the palm olives, or there are really that many of them?! Lol!! Thanks for the tip-- Body Shop bargains here I come! (I luv P.Olive and Palmers too!!)

    Like your hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your shoes :)
    We seem to have a similar taste
    Cool blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm still trying to get my hubby to install some type of shelves.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit, Please do follow and like on Facebook. http://simplymsnana.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Shallow Rem